Do you sometimes have moments when you wondered how productive you are? Sometimes not very. There are so many books / pictures / blogs out there, but this one has a good selection of really simple, but effective tips. It is only 28 slides – look at them when your mind is wandering, and get back to the task!
Top 10 Ways to Improve Productivity
11 Ways to improve productivity
Just search the web, and you can get 99 ways to do it. Generally number 1 is make a list. The most important one is to stop doing something. It gives you more time to do the things you want to do.
- Write Down A “Need To Stop Doing This” List This is a pretty great way to give yourself time.
- Create A To-Do List This should come easy since you’re reading one right now.
- Make A New Friend – You can never have too many friends!
- Get Outside And Get Errands Done – That refrigerator isn’t going to fill up it’s self.
- Drink A Glass Of Water. Be honest with yourself, when’s the last time you had a glass of just water?
- Stretch Stretching feels amazing when you’ve been lounging on the couch all day.
- Go for a walk and think about what you have written down and come back and cut out some of those things on the list
- Call Your Parents You know you’ve got tons of missed calls from them that you haven’t even acknowledged.
- Keep One Plant Alive It’s just one plant. Can it really be so hard?